Do you want one to one help and advice to help you to chose the right sling or baby carrier for you and your newborn, baby or toddler? Are you stuck at home with a newborn, unable to get out and about? Would you like to learn about how to carry your baby safely, and have all of your questions and worries answered?
A Babywearing Consultation is a visit in your own home from a trained, experienced and insured Consultant – in this case Ruth, that’s me!
No matter which service you chose
1. You will be asked to provide details in advance of the Consultation to ensure that the session is tailored to suit your situation.
2. I will visit you in your own home on the Wirral at a time convenient to you.
3. We will discuss safety and comfort in using slings and carrier for both the child and the caregiver.
4. You will be able to practice using one of our demo dolls and/or your own child as appropriate.
5. If you wish to hire a sling you have used this will be arranged, you will be able to keep it that day. I am also proud to be able to sell the Lifft Slings stretchy wrap, these again will be available on the day. For other carriers and Slings I can refer you to reputable suppliers, often with discounts of up to 10%.
6. You will receive a follow up email with any resources that will be helpful to you.
Any slings or carriers that you wish to hire will be processed via Wirral Sling Library and will be subject to their terms and conditions.
I offer three packages, please click on each for more information, and to book. This article will give more information on Why to book a consultation. I have answered some Frequently Asked Questions here