A Babywearing Consultation is a visit in your own home from a trained, experienced and insured Consultant – in this case Ruth, that’s me!
No matter which service you chose
1. You will be asked to provide details in advance of the Consultation to ensure that the session is tailored to suit your situation.
2. I will visit you in your own home on the Wirral at a time convenient to you.
3. We will discuss safety and comfort in using slings and carrier for both the child and the caregiver.
4. You will be able to practice using one of our demo dolls and/or your own child as appropriate.
5. If you wish to hire a sling you have used this will be arranged, you will be able to keep it that day. I am also proud to be able to sell the Lifft Slings stretchy wrap, these again will be available on the day.
6. You will receive a follow up email with any resources that will be helpful to you.
Any slings or carriers that you wish to hire will be processed via Wirral Sling Library and will be subject to their terms and conditions.
I offer three packages, please click on each for more information, and to book. This article will give more information on Why to book a consultation. I have answered some Frequently Asked Questions here